The wholesale license was developed to allow manufacturers and retailers from around the world the opportunity to apply for a license to sell officially licensed RCMP-branded merchandise. It also allows the Foundation to maintain the integrity of its brand and ensures that only safe, high-quality products are being developed and sold. It is mandatory to have a license from the RCMP Foundation to produce and sell RCMP-branded merchandise.
IMPORTANT: Please review the following information carefully before filling out a Wholesale License Application.
What you must know
- There is no fee to apply for a Wholesale License.
- All products must pass through our strict approval process, no exceptions.
- A wholesale license requires the licensee to enter into a full contract agreement with the RCMP Foundation before any goods can be sold.
- The amount of royalties as well as payment intervals will be governed by the agreed-upon contract.
- There may be a minimum-sales requirement dictated within the contract.
- In order to receive a Wholesale License, the wholesaler must carry liability insurance.
- All licensees must abide by the Foundation’s Code of Conduct.
Please complete the application.
If your application is approved, you will receive a licensing agreement contract, with the option to renew annually
If the application is not approved or we require more information, we will contact you.
Thank you for your interest in the RCMP Licensing Program.